A Dandy Water Storage Solution
crochet cotton ( the dishcloth stuff)
cup of coffee
1. Take a sip of your coffee, ok take a huge gulp, cuz it's a iced capp, sit in your comfy chair and ch 4, slst into the first chain you made.
2. Chain 4, *dc into the ring, ch1, take another sip* continue this 7 times, then slst into the 3 ch.
3. slst into the space and ch4, dc in the same space, ch1, *dc, ch1, dc, ch1 into the next space* continue this around. slst into the 3rd ch.
4. slst into the space, and ch4, *dc in next space, ch1*continue around, slst into the 3rd ch
5. repeat #4 for 12 rows... 14 rows all together
6. slst into next space, chain 150, slst into a space on the opposite side, ch3, slst into the space next to the one you just did. *ch1, skip a ch, dc in next* continue this all the way across you will end with a dc in your first ch, slst in the space next to your first ch.
Finish off and tuck in ends and finish your iced capp admiring your new water storage solution unit!!
Please feel free to link to this pattern, and/or print it out for your own personal use, but do not copy it in any way to put on-line, pass out, or re-write without my permission. Any resemblance to any other pattern like this is purely coincidental. This pattern was written
June 3 2004
Thank you, DandyLion